Advance scientific and medical research to accelerate diagnostics, treatments, cures and prevention of food allergy
- understand underlying immune mechanisms
- determine genetic and epigenetic factors of food allergy prevalence
- discover role of microbiome in food allergy
- understand basic biology to surface key targets for breakthrough treatments
- identify and accelerate short-term therapies to increase quality of life in patient subsets
Two families, both affected by food allergies, started E.A.T after the striking realization that little public or private funds were being invested to solve the life-threatening condition. E.A.T was created to address this gap.